I Will Help You Buy Your Dream Home
I start the process by arranging a meeting where we discuss your needs and how I can fulfill them.
Based on your needs I show you properties that may interest you while highlighting the key features as well as concerns that need to be addressed. Once you choose a property, we prepare and offer guided by the market price, then negotiate the price on your behalf. From the beginning to the end of the trasaction, I am with you every step of the way to ensure everhting goes smoothly.
What type of information will my agent need from me?
To do the best job for you, your agent will need the best information you can provide. This would include:
- preferred price range
- number of bedrooms /bathrooms
- style of home ( single detached, semi detached, town house, etc)
- size of yard
- preferred school district
- geographical areas/neighbourhood interests
- special needs / special interests which your home needs to accommodate
- your financial information to help you get pre-approved for your mortgage needs
- if you need to sell in order to buy
WHEN WORKING WITH A BUYER’S AGENT, REMEMBER:
- Typically there is mostly no compensation required from you to have representation depending on the transaction type
- Your Agent can get you information/show you any listed property
- You can search for properties on your own, but you should involve your agent once you have found a property of interest
- You can attend open houses without your agent, but be sure to quickly identify that your agency relationship to the agent at the open house
- A buyer agency agreement details the working agreement between you and your buyer’s agent
Fill in the form below if you would like to receive a copy of my Buying A Home Guide