First Time Home Buyers
What You Get
Click each of the following questions to get the answers. These will give you the information and tools you need to make an informed and responsible homebuying decision. These provide examples to guide you through the entire homebuying process.
- Step 1: Make Sure You’re Ready to Buy
- Step 2: Figure Out How Much You Can Afford
- Step 3: Decide What You Want to Buy
- Step 4: Find a Realtor® that is Right for You
- Step 5: See What’s Out There
- Step 6: Sell Your Current Home
- Step 7: Add a Lawyer to Your Team
- Step 8: Make an Offer
- Step 9: Arrange a Mortgage
- Step 10: Find a Home Inspector
- Step 11: Close the Deal
- Step 12: Move In
If you would like a copy of my Home Buyer's guide, fill in the form and it will come in your email.